| Meme & Grandaddy with their grandbabies |
![]() |
| Zach & Santa |
![]() |
| Ash & Santa |
| That's a BIG HAM. |
![]() |
| Ash & Peebs |
| Pooped Zach & Pieper |
![]() |
| I love my babies |
![]() |
| Mommy & her big babies |
![]() |
| Daddy & Bray |
![]() |
| I love my Daddy |
![]() |
| Mommy & Bray with Santa |
![]() |
| Meme & Zach |
Meme & Grandaddy came back over at 7AM on Christmas morning so they would be here when Bray woke up. Thankfully he woke up at around 7:15 and went upstairs to wake up Zach & Sissy. He was so excited to see what Santa had brought him! It was fun to watch a little one be so excited on Christmas morning again! We stuck with a theme for gift giving under the tree. Something you want, something you need, something to wear and something to read. It helps keep things under control. Otherwise I would end up picking things up throughout the year and the number of gifts and the money we were spending was getting out of control. At the end of the day these kids have everything they need and then some. I'll admit it is hard to dial back once you've set a precedence but I think we did a pretty decent job of keeping it under control this year.

.jpg)




.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.