Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year.... and new beginnings.


Here's to new beginnings!

Last year was one of happy memories and a few challenges.  We managed to move another child out of the house while planting the seeds to welcoming a new one.  The one regret I have is that I didn't continue to blog.  I don't typically blog to share my life with others - I do it so I have a record of the day to day things we go through in our family as well as the major milestones.  If others want to share in my life - I welcome it.

Why did I stop?  Well - there were a couple of reasons.  One was time - my life is busy and I found that  just updating a quick status on FB was faster than a full on blog post.  The second was because there are people in the world that feel the need to follow my life that are not doing so with good intentions.

I want it to stop - but I am realistic enough to know that it probably never will.  

So with that being said - I'm not going to stop blogging.  I've decided that I can't let one person's actions stop me from doing what I want to do.

So here's to new beginnings & a happy 2014!!